Here are two interesting talks in Wellington next Sunday?
- Peer review of an anti-fluoride “peer review”
- The information war – The NZ Listener takes up arms
- MOM “a thousand times better than cricket”
- Activist’s anti-science adverts found misleading – again
- Don’t you get tired of this?
- It’s time we did something about sugar
- Crude dredging of the scientific literature
- Anti-fluoride activists define kangaroo court as “independent”
- MH17 – Preliminary report leaves most conspiracy theories intact
- Do you prefer dental fluorosis or tooth decay?
- This blog is defunct...
- In which I apologize for being one of those bloggers who never posts
- Lab coats - again
- Dear Printed Reading Material
- A story in MS Word documents
- Dear University of Otago Article Linker,
- I wish this was how I read papers:
- This is really aimed at myself:
- This dude is wise
- The first artificial bacterial genome
- An open letter to some males...
- The Silence of The Lab
- What? But my current paper has all of these sentences in it!
- In which I buy lots of moneys-worth of books
- This is pretty much the reason I do science
- Faith healers have the power....
- Global Atheist Convention: Part 4 - Convention Dinner!
- Global Atheist Convention: Part 3
- Damn you, ezproxy
- The Scoop on Semen
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites