Here are two interesting talks in Wellington next Sunday?
- The inverted ethics of doxxing?
- Fascinating and painless chemistry lessons
- Did the Royal Society get it wrong about fluoridation?
- “Do your own research!”
- Dirty politics over MH17?
- Cherry-picking and misinformation in Stan Litras’s anti-fluoride article
- Today’s fantasy, tomorrow’s possibility
- The farce of a “sciency” anti-fluoride report
- November ’14 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Creationist ‘audits’ science museum
- Talking about talking science
- Shadow chasing – When monitoring tui requires the mindset of a Ghostbuster
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Upgrades
- Mobile scanner game changer for forestry management
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Cousin
- Pulsed Second Order Magnetic Field Nuclear Magnetic Resonance for Real-Time Fluid Transport Measurements
- Darwin's Sandwalk 4
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Sponsors
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Origin
- Gorgonian Responses to Environmental Change on Coral Reefs in SE Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Let's stick together
- Democratic Transition in the Development Context: The Case Study of Tonga
- The Neogene seismic stratigraphy and uplift history of the Otago Shelf, New Zealand
- Building community awareness of fire risks
- Rape complainants on trial: Defence questioning approaches and witness emotionality
- Intracellular pH in Cnidarian-Dinoflagellate Symbiosis
- The geomorphic significance of hurricanes on coral-fringed calcium carbonate coastlines: Hurricane Wilma 15-25 October 2005, northeastern Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico
- Acculturation within New Zealand Pacific communities: how does this influence diet and health?
- The effects of endophytic fungi of NZ terrestrial orchids: developing methods for conservation
- Interactions between the prograding Giant Foresets Formation and a subsiding depocentre: Insights from the Parihaka 3D & ES89 2D seismic surveys
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites