Here are two interesting talks in Wellington next Sunday?
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 – what really happened?
- Fluoridation – a racist conspiracy?
- Curiosity’s historic comet photo
- When science deniers turn to science
- Fluoride debate: Second response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: Response to Daniel Ryan’s critique – Rita Bartlett-Rose
- Fluoride debate: A response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: The scientific evidence against fluoridation – Rita F. Barnett
- Another legal defeat for NZ anti-fluoridation activists
- Anti-fluoridation propagandists promoting shonky “review”
- 1080; A new part of the foodchain
- Winning the battle for our birds (but losing the war?): 1080, rats, possums and the NZ bush
- Do New Zealand’s 21st century scientists need new tools for the job?
- Tolkien made me an evolutionary biologist
- What will the new water standards mean for forestry?
- The public role of scientists is changing
- A tangled story: the coevolution of lichen
- Research priorities in historical-comparative linguistics: A view from Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- Counting Katipo and the known unknowns
- The Grand Bugapest Hotel
- “Let’s quickly review some federal bankruptcy law”
- Defining Dinosauria
- Investment in bioplastics research pays off
- Biological Warfare! Organic Management of Pests 101
- Choosing the right tree for the job
- Which wine to take home? Sensory analyses of wine regions provides a clue
- The Lord of the Rings: how dendrochronology leads to a better understanding of climate dynamics
- Bartering Biodiversity - Offset or Upset?
- Illuminating Behaviour
- Confounding the Patriarchs
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites