- Putting politicans in their place on climate change
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 – what really happened?
- Fluoridation – a racist conspiracy?
- Curiosity’s historic comet photo
- When science deniers turn to science
- Fluoride debate: Second response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: Response to Daniel Ryan’s critique – Rita Bartlett-Rose
- Fluoride debate: A response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: The scientific evidence against fluoridation – Rita F. Barnett
- Another legal defeat for NZ anti-fluoridation activists
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: Dawkins
I always enjoy the Daily show and this is another classic. Jon Stewart interviews Richard Dawkins (who is on a tour for his latest book An Appetite for Wonder: The Making of a Scientist). Can’t embed the daily Show videos, … Continue reading
This isn’t the usual subject for videos of Richard Dawkins. This time he is in discussion with John Huddleston, from the College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina. The discussion was recorded in March this year. Found it far more interesting … Continue reading
Richard Dawkins’ latest book is due out next September. The title – Childhood, Boyhood, Truth: From an African Youth to The Selfish Gene It’s yet a new genre for Dawkins – autobiography. Mind you he has reached the age where … Continue reading
Sean Faircloth is the author of ‘Attack of the Theocrats! How the Religious Right Harms Us All—and What We Can Do About It.‘ He is also Director of Strategy and Policy for the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. … Continue reading
Last year when I was at the Global Atheist Convention in Melbourne there was a motley little crew of creationists (3 I think) outside heckling people and demanding that Richard Dawkins debate evolution with them. Just one example of people … Continue reading
This is good value. Richard Dawkins briefly responds to a range of questions. The first question asks for his views of Sam Harris’s ideas on morality and science. He thinks Sam might be on to something and gives a clear … Continue reading
Actually, some people call them the “Dawkins Tantrums.” There’s no doubt about it though – there is a controversy around Richard Dawkins. Just mention his name in the blogosphere and you get all sorts of extreme reactions. Almost always negative. … Continue reading
And once again, he admits his mistake and apologises! Have a look at ‘An Apology’ by Richard Dawkins. I admire people who can acknowledge their mistakes. People who won’t, but will go through all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify … Continue reading