This is the ultimate anti-marriage equality ad – and of course it’s a spoof. But it does show the stupidity of some of the arguments we have heard in New Zealand about the marriage equality legislation.
- Peer review of an anti-fluoride “peer review”
- The information war – The NZ Listener takes up arms
- MOM “a thousand times better than cricket”
- Activist’s anti-science adverts found misleading – again
- Don’t you get tired of this?
- It’s time we did something about sugar
- Crude dredging of the scientific literature
- Anti-fluoride activists define kangaroo court as “independent”
- MH17 – Preliminary report leaves most conspiracy theories intact
- Do you prefer dental fluorosis or tooth decay?
- A tangled story: the coevolution of lichen
- Research priorities in historical-comparative linguistics: A view from Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- Counting Katipo and the known unknowns
- 1080; A new part of the foodchain
- The Grand Bugapest Hotel
- “Let’s quickly review some federal bankruptcy law”
- Defining Dinosauria
- Investment in bioplastics research pays off
- Biological Warfare! Organic Management of Pests 101
- Choosing the right tree for the job
- Which wine to take home? Sensory analyses of wine regions provides a clue
- The Lord of the Rings: how dendrochronology leads to a better understanding of climate dynamics
- Bartering Biodiversity - Offset or Upset?
- Illuminating Behaviour
- Confounding the Patriarchs
- Future agriculture: what we gain and lose with organic farming
- Science discovery already returning millions to New Zealand sheep farming
- Chatting about prehistoric couch potatoes
- Disappearing Genes
- Helping Happy Feet
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites