This is the ultimate anti-marriage equality ad – and of course it’s a spoof. But it does show the stupidity of some of the arguments we have heard in New Zealand about the marriage equality legislation.
- An answer to the anti-fluoride critics – in one image
- Some answers to the confusion about the #MH17 crash site
- Informed parents know water fluoridation is good for their children
- Making political capital out of the deaths of innocents
- Elected officials must ignore activists and listen to own voters
- The irony of some peer-review and citation complaints
- Ken Ring pontificates on climate change
- Anti-science US Congressman on House science Committee!
- “Creative” reporting of fluoridation science
- What happens when fluoridation is stopped?
- Which wine to take home? Sensory analyses of wine regions provides a clue
- The Lord of the Rings: how dendrochronology leads to a better understanding of climate dynamics
- Bartering Biodiversity - Offset or Upset?
- Illuminating Behaviour
- Confounding the Patriarchs
- Future agriculture: what we gain and lose with organic farming
- Science discovery already returning millions to New Zealand sheep farming
- Chatting about prehistoric couch potatoes
- Disappearing Genes
- Helping Happy Feet
- Creationist Peer Review
- We Don’t Know Everything About Electric Fish
- Conservation in our time!
- Darwin's Sandwalk 4
- 1080; A new part of the foodchain
- Finding Nemo with DNA barcoding
- Exciting new possibilities for eucalypts
- URCall: A Cringe Compendium
- Crooked Dealer at Sima de los Huesos
- URCall: The Big Supernova
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites