This is the ultimate anti-marriage equality ad – and of course it’s a spoof. But it does show the stupidity of some of the arguments we have heard in New Zealand about the marriage equality legislation.
- Special pleading by Philippe Grandjean on fluoride
- The inverted ethics of doxxing?
- Fascinating and painless chemistry lessons
- Did the Royal Society get it wrong about fluoridation?
- “Do your own research!”
- Dirty politics over MH17?
- Cherry-picking and misinformation in Stan Litras’s anti-fluoride article
- Today’s fantasy, tomorrow’s possibility
- The farce of a “sciency” anti-fluoride report
- November ’14 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Shadow chasing – When monitoring tui requires the mindset of a Ghostbuster
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Upgrades
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Cousin
- Darwin's Sandwalk 4
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Sponsors
- Darwin and the Sandwalk - Origin
- Let's stick together
- The things we leave behind
- Rowan Emberson: entomologist
- The answer is blowing in the wind
- Winning the battle for our birds (but losing the war?): 1080, rats, possums and the NZ bush
- Tolkien made me an evolutionary biologist
- A tangled story: the coevolution of lichen
- Counting Katipo and the known unknowns
- The Grand Bugapest Hotel
- Biological Warfare! Organic Management of Pests 101
- Which wine to take home? Sensory analyses of wine regions provides a clue
- The Lord of the Rings: how dendrochronology leads to a better understanding of climate dynamics
- Bartering Biodiversity - Offset or Upset?
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites