This is the ultimate anti-marriage equality ad – and of course it’s a spoof. But it does show the stupidity of some of the arguments we have heard in New Zealand about the marriage equality legislation.
- July ’14 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Declan Waugh continues his distortion of Finnish fluoride research
- Another fluoridation whopper from Declan Waugh
- I am still waiting for my cheque
- An answer to the anti-fluoride critics – in one image
- Some answers to the confusion about the #MH17 crash site
- Informed parents know water fluoridation is good for their children
- Making political capital out of the deaths of innocents
- Elected officials must ignore activists and listen to own voters
- The irony of some peer-review and citation complaints
- Video science quote: Masuka on science.
- Quote for the day: Bertolt Brecht
- The Bible, read through not-rose-tinted glasses: Sodom and Gomorrah
- Quote of the day: Thomas J. Watson
- Are 'green' landscapes associated with 'green' behaviours? A study into the relationship between urban green space visitation and pro-environmental behaviour in Wellington, New Zealand
- Earthquake-induced hydrologic changes in the geoengineered schist landslides of Cromwell Gorge, Central Otago
- Characterization of Symbiodinium-associated viruses and implications for coral health
- Census 2013 – religious diversity
- On morals, actions and humanity.
- The little gods of limited people.
- Hypotheses, theories and suppositions. And Google. I’m confused, mistaken or disgusted…
- Sunday Sermon Video: Thank You God – Tim Minchin
- Saturday Science Video: The Story of Us
- Whāia te iti kahurangi, ki te tuohu koe me he maunga teitei: Establishing psychological foundations for higher levels of Māori language proficiency
- This blog is defunct...
- In which I apologize for being one of those bloggers who never posts
- Lab coats - again
- Making Adult Stem Cells pluripotent
- Dear Printed Reading Material
- A story in MS Word documents
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites