This video - The beginning of the universe, for beginners – is the premiere of a series of five, first of their kind, collaborations between CERN and TED Ed. The series covers the origins of the universe, dark matter, antimatter, big data and the Higgs boson. The other four animations will premiere at TEDxCERN, another first of its kind event, on 3 May from 2pm – 8pm CEST, and the animated lessons will be available on ed.ted.com starting on 3 May. The webcast will be available to the public on the TEDxCERN website.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 – what really happened?
- Fluoridation – a racist conspiracy?
- Curiosity’s historic comet photo
- When science deniers turn to science
- Fluoride debate: Second response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: Response to Daniel Ryan’s critique – Rita Bartlett-Rose
- Fluoride debate: A response to Rita Barnett-Rose – Daniel Ryan
- Fluoride debate: The scientific evidence against fluoridation – Rita F. Barnett
- Another legal defeat for NZ anti-fluoridation activists
- Anti-fluoridation propagandists promoting shonky “review”
- 1080; A new part of the foodchain
- Winning the battle for our birds (but losing the war?): 1080, rats, possums and the NZ bush
- Do New Zealand’s 21st century scientists need new tools for the job?
- Tolkien made me an evolutionary biologist
- What will the new water standards mean for forestry?
- The public role of scientists is changing
- A tangled story: the coevolution of lichen
- Research priorities in historical-comparative linguistics: A view from Asia, Australia and the Pacific
- Counting Katipo and the known unknowns
- The Grand Bugapest Hotel
- “Let’s quickly review some federal bankruptcy law”
- Defining Dinosauria
- Investment in bioplastics research pays off
- Biological Warfare! Organic Management of Pests 101
- Choosing the right tree for the job
- Which wine to take home? Sensory analyses of wine regions provides a clue
- The Lord of the Rings: how dendrochronology leads to a better understanding of climate dynamics
- Bartering Biodiversity - Offset or Upset?
- Illuminating Behaviour
- Confounding the Patriarchs
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites