“It is a bit sad that common sense could not prevail, but now we will go to the next stage,” the Crown agency’s long-serving principal scientist said.
His lawyer has lodged a claim with the Employment Relations Authority, but would not reveal details.
Employment law specialist Peter Cullen said the next step would involve Dr Salinger filing a statement with the authority, setting out his grievance and how he wanted Niwa to solve it. The hearing would be public.
“The statement could include reinstatement to his job, reimbursement of lost wages and compensation for humiliation and distress,” he said.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Hyping it up over fluoridation
- September ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- August ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Even studies from endemic fluorosis areas show fluoride is not harmful at levels used in fluoridation
- Canadian studies confirm findings of Broadbent et al (2015) – fluoridation has no effect on child IQ
- Child IQ in countries with endemic fluorosis imply fluoridation is safe.
- Anti-fluoride 65 brain-fluoride studies not evidence against fluoridation
- June ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking delayed
- Another study used by anti-fluoride activists actually shows community water fluoridation OK
- Harnessing iNKT cells to improve in situ vaccination for cancer therapy
- Community, Forest Carbon & Indigeneity: A Case Study of the Loru Project in Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
- Rhenium-osmium geochronology and isotopic systematics in New Zealand source rocks and oils
- Seeds of hope, seeds of resistance: Cultivating food justice and community economies through urban agriculture
- From syndromes to symptoms: Advancing our understanding of mental disorders
- The Impact of Educational Intervention on Young People's Understanding of Legal Rights in New Zealand
- A Novel Framework for Constructing Sport-Based Rating Systems
- Impacts of man-made structures on marine biodiversity and species status - native & non-native species
- Water Supply for Tongatapu; Past, Present and Future.
- Will You Run? The Development of a Risk Assessment Tool to Predict Absconding from Secure Youth Justice Residences
- Photophysics of fused ring electron acceptors for photovoltaic applications
- Beyond the Rhetoric of Participation: A Case Study of Participatory Practices and Power in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- A study of the relationship between habitual recreational sporting activity and bone health in adolescents and young adults
- Belief, Belonging, or Both? The Interaction Between Supernatural Belief and Identity Fusion, and their Influence on Cooperative Behaviour
- Accessibility in Aotearoa: A Mixed-Methods Study of Low-Emissions Transport Demand in the Greater Wellington Region
- The Effects of Environmental Contaminants on Freshwater Cyanobacteria
- Impacts of Environmental Changes on the Use of Cellular Storage Products in a Temperate Cnidarian-Dinoflagellate Symbiosis
- The Developmental Role of Serotonin: A Comparison of Short- and Long-term Blockade of the Serotonin Transporter on Behavioural Outcomes in Adulthood
- Behavioural Competition in the Intertidal Shore Crab, Petrolisthes elongatus
- Assessing bird predation on New Zealand’s lizard fauna using lizard-mimicking replicas
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites