This video – The beginning of the universe, for beginners – is the premiere of a series of five, first of their kind, collaborations between CERN and TED Ed. The series covers the origins of the universe, dark matter, antimatter, big data and the Higgs boson. The other four animations will premiere at TEDxCERN, another first of its kind event, on 3 May from 2pm – 8pm CEST, and the animated lessons will be available on ed.ted.com starting on 3 May. The webcast will be available to the public on the TEDxCERN website.
- What a pleasant surprise!
- Censorship by demonisation
- Once more on the IQ and fluoride myth – why ignore other factors?
- January ’16 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation: Whakatane District Council makes the Hamilton mistake
- New study finds community water fluoridation still cost effective
- “Crusade Against Multiple Regression Analysis” – don’t throw baby out with bathwater
- Fluoridation: Some simple chemistry
- The danger of insisting on your own facts
- Flight MH17 in Ukraine – what do intelligence services know?
- A textural and geochemical study of quenched mafic inclusions from the Oruanui eruption, Taupo volcano, New Zealand
- Complex Spacetimes and the Newman-Janis Trick
- Targeted BRAF inhibitors: Immunological effects and combination with immunotherapy
- Attenuation of Immune Suppression to Complement Glioma Immunotherapy
- What you are missing!
- Gold and silver nanoparticles as high-value colourants and multi-functional entities for natural fibres and minerals
- Synthesis and Applications of Inorganic Materials Derived from Aluminium Smelting Waste
- Advanced NMR methodologies in rock core analysis
- Ethical Responsibility to Distant Others through the Coffee Industry
- Chemical genetic interactions of New Zealand bee products in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Tracking the Source of Enantioselectivity
- Spatial and temporal regulation of cytokine expression in Type 2 immune responses
- Peptide-Directed Supramolecular Self-Assembly of N-Substituted Perylene Imides
- Training the Interpretation of Ambiguity
- The Khovanov homology of knots
- Demographics of Etmopterus lucifer (Lucifer dogfish)
- A dual-trap optical tweezer approach to study emulsion droplet interactions
- Myth and Reality in Irregular Migration from Myanmar
- Recognition Problems for Connectivity Functions
- The development of an intellectual property strategy for a biotechnology company
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites