And here’s a nice video for lovers of books.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on No relationship of bone cancer… Janet Nagel on No relationship of bone cancer… Ken on No relationship of bone cancer… James Reeves on No relationship of bone cancer… Peter Harris on New review finds fluoride is n… Chris Price on New review finds fluoride is n… Lockdown Liturgy Les… on April ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter… Mark on The problem with sceptici… Richard Christie on Anti-fluoride campaigners stil… craig lock on February ’20 – NZ blogs siteme… Peter Harris on Anti-fluoride campaigners stil… Peter Harris on Author confirms anti-fluoridat… craig lock on March ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter… Stuartg on Anti-fluoridation propaganda n… Ken on No; a new study from Ethiopia…
- May ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- When scientists get political: Lead fluoride-IQ researcher launches emotional attack on her scientific critics
- New study touted by anti-fluoridation campaigners actually indicates fluoridation is safe
- No relationship of bone cancer to fluoridation – another new study the anti-fluoride brigade will attempt to ignore
- New review finds fluoride is not a developmental neurotoxicant at exposure levels relevant to fluoridation
- April ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoride campaigners still rely on irrelevant studies
- Author confirms anti-fluoridation activist misrepresentation of her work
- Anti-fluoridation propaganda now relies on only four studies. 6: Incestuous relationship of these studies
- Anti-fluoridation propaganda now relies on only four studies. 5: Don’t censor yourself
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites