Linda Rosa on Leader of flawed fluoridation… sroussina on Sometimes I think the world ha… Steven Slott on Leader of flawed fluoridation… Ken on Leader of flawed fluoridation… Steven Slott on Leader of flawed fluoridation… Steven Slott on Leader of flawed fluoridation… Richard ChristieRich… on Calcium fluoride and the… Chris Price on Repeating bad science on … mcpherson robert on Repeating bad science on … Ken on Calcium fluoride and the… soundhill1 on Calcium fluoride and the… soundhill1 on Calcium fluoride and the… Titus2Homemaker on Calcium fluoride and the… Ken on Calcium fluoride and the… Titus2Homemaker on Calcium fluoride and the…
- November ’16 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Sometimes I think the world has gone mad
- Leader of flawed fluoridation study gets money for another go
- White Helmets confirm authenticity of acted “rescue” video
- Manufacturing news, and opinion, about Syria
- Why should we subsidise religious leaders and their silly statements?
- Warriors, scouts, Trump’s election and your news media
- US elections – who should you be angry with?
- Trump’s victory – why the surprise, why the anger?
- Anti-fluoride claims often not relevant to New Zealand
- Autobiographical Memory Specificity in a Community Youth Sample: Relations of Specific and Overgeneral Memories with Rumination, Executive Control, and Depression.
- Examining the Effects of Message Framing and Social Norms on Judgments of Earthquake Legislation
- Electron Microscopy Imaging of Flux Pinning Defects in YBCO Superconductors
- Seismic Attributes to Constrain the Distribution of Rakopi Formation Coals in the Southwest Offshore Taranaki Basin, New Zealand
- Age, Origin and Vertical Deformation of a Previously Interpreted Regional Erosion Surface: a Multi-Disciplinary Analysis of the Wellington K Surface
- Investigating the Role of Labelling and Packaging on Medication Error
- Can You Teach an Old Parrot New Tricks? Individual Variation in the Problem-Solving Abilities of Wild Kaka (Nestor Meridionalis)
- A "Core Skills" Approach to the Assessment of Acquired Language Disorders: Exploration and Cross-Validation
- Millennial Scale Events from Marine Sediment Cores in the SW Pacific During Marine Isotope Stage 3
- Device Applications of Rare-Earth Nitrides.
- Validating Listening Strategies Using Ordinal Response Models
- Pacific Regionalism: Historical Anachronism, or Pathway to Future Development?
- Assortative Mating, Income Inequality, and Place.
- Habitat Use Throughout a Chondrichthyan's Life
- Testing the Asymmetric Inhibition Model: Frontal EEG Asymmetry Does Not Predict Inhibitory Control of Emotional Distractors
- Corals and Carbon: The physiological response of a protected deep-sea coral (Solenosmilia variabilis) to ocean acidification
- Containing the spread of hitchhiking pests
- The Molecular Forms of GDF9 In A Range of Mammalian Species
- Oocyte-derived forms of ruminant BMP15 and GDF9 and a theoretical model to explain their synergistic response
- Crawling to connectivity? The direct-developing journey of the spotted whelk (Cominella maculosa)
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites