- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Hyping it up over fluoridation
- September ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- August ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Even studies from endemic fluorosis areas show fluoride is not harmful at levels used in fluoridation
- Canadian studies confirm findings of Broadbent et al (2015) – fluoridation has no effect on child IQ
- Child IQ in countries with endemic fluorosis imply fluoridation is safe.
- Anti-fluoride 65 brain-fluoride studies not evidence against fluoridation
- June ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking delayed
- Another study used by anti-fluoride activists actually shows community water fluoridation OK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites