- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Hyping it up over fluoridation
- September ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- August ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Even studies from endemic fluorosis areas show fluoride is not harmful at levels used in fluoridation
- Canadian studies confirm findings of Broadbent et al (2015) – fluoridation has no effect on child IQ
- Child IQ in countries with endemic fluorosis imply fluoridation is safe.
- Anti-fluoride 65 brain-fluoride studies not evidence against fluoridation
- June ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking delayed
- Another study used by anti-fluoride activists actually shows community water fluoridation OK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: "fluoride sensitivity"
I have had a few letters from anti-fluoridation activists lately assuring me they have symptoms of fluoride sensitivity, or hypersensitivity. The local campaigners have even produced a video of one of their members discussing his own symptoms (see Gus Hastie … Continue reading
Recently I discussed the fluoridation issue with a self-diagnosed sufferer from fluoride sensitivity. He claimed to have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) brought on by fluoride in drinking water. His doctor didn’t believe him but he knew better – every time he … Continue reading
In my last post (Another fluoridation whopper from Declan Waugh) I described how Declan Waugh (a self-professed “scientist and fluoride researcher”) badly misrepresented data from a Finnish study which had concluded the prevalence of ailments attributed to fluoridation were “likely connected … Continue reading
Declan Waugh is a self-proclaimed “scientist and fluoride researcher” who seems to spend all his time misrepresenting and distorting scientific literature and health data to promote his anti-fluoride cause. Waugh has an avid following, among fellow anti-fluoride activists and propagandists. The … Continue reading
Ideologically motivated political activists often make extreme claims. Perhaps they feel their claims will never be challenged because they are aimed at their own supporters. Sometimes I think it is because they just don’t get challenged enough by reasonable people. … Continue reading
This is Ken Perrott’s response to Paul Connett’s last article Fluoride debate: Arguments Against Fluoridation Thread. Part 8. Paul. For Paul Connett’s original article see – Fluoride debate Part 1: Connett. This exchange is now winding down – despite the fact … Continue reading
This is Ken Perrott’s response to Paul Connett’s last article Fluoridation debate: Against Fluoridation Thread. Part 6. For Paul Connett’s original article see – Fluoride debate Part 1: Connett. Discussion in comments section: The quality of the discussion in the … Continue reading