- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on Beware of scientific paper abs… Steve Slott on Beware of scientific paper abs… Ken on Beware of scientific paper abs… Ken on January ’20 – NZ blogs sitemet… Steve Slott on Beware of scientific paper abs… GlenK on January ’20 – NZ blogs sitemet… Ken on What are the recent fluoride-I… Ken on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Ken on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on Scientific integrity & flu…
- Beware of scientific paper abstracts – read the full text to avoid being fooled
- January ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation and sex steroid hormones – or the mouse that roared
- What are the recent fluoride-IQ studies really saying about community water fluoridation?
- December ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation science and political advocacy – who is fooling who?
- Scientific integrity & fluoridation – Dr Ghali responds
- Sleep disorders and fluoride: dredging data to confirm a bias
- Some fluoride-IQ researchers seem to be taking in each other’s laundry
- Statistical manipulation to get publishable results
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: "fluoride sensitivity"
I have had a few letters from anti-fluoridation activists lately assuring me they have symptoms of fluoride sensitivity, or hypersensitivity. The local campaigners have even produced a video of one of their members discussing his own symptoms (see Gus Hastie … Continue reading
Recently I discussed the fluoridation issue with a self-diagnosed sufferer from fluoride sensitivity. He claimed to have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) brought on by fluoride in drinking water. His doctor didn’t believe him but he knew better – every time he … Continue reading
In my last post (Another fluoridation whopper from Declan Waugh) I described how Declan Waugh (a self-professed “scientist and fluoride researcher”) badly misrepresented data from a Finnish study which had concluded the prevalence of ailments attributed to fluoridation were “likely connected … Continue reading
Declan Waugh is a self-proclaimed “scientist and fluoride researcher” who seems to spend all his time misrepresenting and distorting scientific literature and health data to promote his anti-fluoride cause. Waugh has an avid following, among fellow anti-fluoride activists and propagandists. The … Continue reading
Ideologically motivated political activists often make extreme claims. Perhaps they feel their claims will never be challenged because they are aimed at their own supporters. Sometimes I think it is because they just don’t get challenged enough by reasonable people. … Continue reading
This is Ken Perrott’s response to Paul Connett’s last article Fluoride debate: Arguments Against Fluoridation Thread. Part 8. Paul. For Paul Connett’s original article see – Fluoride debate Part 1: Connett. This exchange is now winding down – despite the fact … Continue reading
This is Ken Perrott’s response to Paul Connett’s last article Fluoridation debate: Against Fluoridation Thread. Part 6. For Paul Connett’s original article see – Fluoride debate Part 1: Connett. Discussion in comments section: The quality of the discussion in the … Continue reading