- Why is it so difficult to get an open discussion on fluoridation?
- Mary Byrne’s criticism is misplaced and avoids the real issues
- Anti-fluoride group coordinator responds to my article
- Where could you get a nerve agent in Salisbury?
- The first casualty . .
- Paul Connett’s misrepresentation of maternal F exposure study debunked
- February ’18 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoride activist commits “Death by PowerPoint”
- Paul Connett “updates” NZ MPs about fluoride?
- Anti-fluoride activists misrepresent another thyroid study
- Determining seismic shear-velocity from ambient noise sources at regional and local scales
- Growing a biofuelled New Zealand
- Randomness in classes of matroids
- Understanding mechanisms that may underlie the development and maintenance of anxiety in children and adolescents: Cognitive biases and parenting behaviours
- Realised Niche Shifts, Rapid Evolution and Phenotypic Plasticity in Introduced Plants
- The Role of the Dopamine D₁ Receptor in the Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia
- Methods to Improve nZVI Adsorbance on Silicates Surface for Nitrate Reduction
- ZnO nanowires and their application in field-effect transistors
- Characterisation of the immune cells and cytokines involved in a model of atopic dermatitis
- Excited state properties of novel solution processed inorganic and hybrid photovoltaic materials
- Assessing the ecological impact of urban greening: A case study of roadside planting in Wellington, New Zealand
- The relevance of vocational education to the livelihoods of rural youth, Luang Prabang Province, Laos
- Isolation and Structural Elucidation of Secondary Metabolites from New Zealand Marine Sponge Aaptos confertus
- Sedimentology and depositional environments of Murihiku Supergroup sediments exposed in the Southland Syncline, New Zealand: Implications for reservoir potential in the Great South Basin
- "With great power comes great responsibility": Understanding the behavioural determinants of residential energy efficiency in Wellington
- Elucidating the anti-cancer mechanisms for transition-state structure inhibitors of nucleoside phosphorylases methylthioadenosine-DADMe-immucillin A and forodesine
- Radiata pine genome - draft assembly completed
- New ways to measure and value small forests
- “A Billion Trees”
- Sustainable wood for sustainable development
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites