- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Church rejects power of prayer!
- Does science lead to secularism?
- September ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation propaganda now relies on only four studies. 5: Don't censor yourself
- An open letter to Declan Waugh - new mechanism for fluoride toxicity?
- Severe dental fluorosis the real cause of IQ deficits?
- The Physics of Interdigitated Dielectrometry Sensors and Application as In-Situ Oil Oxidation Monitoring
- Mātauranga Māori and anti-microbials: Searching for new tools to control the spread of Kauri Dieback
- Beyond the dollar: Carbon farming and its alternatives for Tairāwhiti Māori landowners
- Disentangling the determinants of reproductive success in a temperate reef fish, Forsterygion lapillum
- Do human values predict perceptions, attitudes & behaviours towards the New Zealand marine environment?
- Storying place: A tok stori about relationalities in Oceanic education and development
- Rubbish Justice: A political ecology of Tibar's dumpsite-to-landfill upgrade in Timor-Leste
- The Number of Unanimous Witnesses who Identify a Suspect from a Lineup Influences Mock Jurors
- Integrated conservation of the Whenua Hou Diving Petrel
- Kānuka honey for the treatment of herpes simplex labialis within an novel community pharmacy-based network
- How can paddy rice farmers adapt to climate change? A case study of Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) in Luang Prabang province, Laos
- The plans and aspirations of teenage students in semi-rural Timor-Leste
- Investigating the Mechanism Behind the Release of Microcystins in Freshwater Cyanobacteria
- Understanding Pasifika Educational Aspirations and Conceptions of Development in Wainuiomata
- Meat and Dairy Consumption Drivers: Exploring the Values and Ethics that Define People’s Attitudes in Wellington
- No place like home: The role of place attachment in increasing individual preparedness for natural hazard events
- Modelling Surtseyan Ejecta
- Is habitat enhancement a viable strategy for conserving New Zealand's endemic lizards?
- Solo Motherhood and the State: Precarity, Agency, and Post-Development Discourse in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Niche Partitioning of 5 Sympatric Bornean Ungulates in Response to Spatiotemporal Variation in Fruit Availability and Resulting Implications for Predator-Prey Interactions
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: climategate
The blogosphere has been humming over the last few days with revelations contained in document leaked from the US Heartland Institute. Documents outlining strategy for the promotion of climate denial – both through the media and through educations programmes. Have … Continue reading
It’s the silly season again. Another climate change conference (Durban) – another climategate hoax. This cartoon from crikey (Bitter Climate Science Tryst Shock Scandal Rift Emails Exposed) sums it up. Credit: Firstdog at crikey Thanks to: Bitter Climate Science Tryst … Continue reading
It must be a headache pulling out information from all the cables released by Wikileaks. Even so, some of the cables do give an appreciation of what was going on behind the scenes at the Copenhagen conference last year. Now … Continue reading
Hot Topic has an informative article covering the the Independent Climate Change Email Review chaired by Sir Muir Russell (see Climategate’s final fizzle). The report can be downloaded here (FINAL REPORT). It’s 160 pages and appears very thorough. But it … Continue reading
The final investigation of Dr Michael Mann by the Pennsylvania State Unviersity has now reported. It has unanimously found that “after careful review of all available evidence, there is no substance to the allegation against Dr. Michael E. Mann, Professor, … Continue reading
Christopher Monckton is held in awe by some of the more naive climate change deniers. For a more objective assessment of his abilities and reliability have a look at these videos. Debunking Lord Monckton Part 1. Debunking Lord Monckton Part … Continue reading
They say a picture can tell a story. I think this one is pretty good. Its by Nick Anderson, Houston Chronicle From the Cartoonist Group. Thanks to Mind of Dan, Climategate: the scandal that wasn’t, Part 2 Permalink Similar articles
This is an interesting interview (download MP3). Michael Mann has been vilified by climate change deniers. His work on the so-called “hockey stick” graph is still being misrepresented despite being validated by the US National research council and other researchers. … Continue reading
Public comments on the “climategate” emails have certainly been varied. From one extreme like Lord Monckton who uses it to justify his outlandish giant conspiracy theory, to the more rational discussion by science journalists. George Monbiot, who writes for The … Continue reading