Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
Ken on Repeating bad science on … soundhill1 on Repeating bad science on … Ken on Repeating bad science on … soundhill1 on Repeating bad science on … Richard Christie on Repeating bad science on … soundhill1 on Repeating bad science on … Stuartg on Repeating bad science on … Stuartg on Repeating bad science on … soundhill1 on New research confirms water fl… soundhill1 on New research confirms water fl… Ken on New research confirms water fl… Steve Slott on Fluoridation: One small step… soundhill1 on New research confirms water fl… Ken on Fluoridation: One small step… greenbuzzer on Fluoridation: One small step…
- Writing to please the reader’s ear
- Fluoridation: One small step sideways?
- New research confirms water fluoridation does not cause bone cancers
- Public discussion of science can be toxic
- Fluoridation cessation studies reviewed – overall increase in tooth decay noted
- Mistakes were made – but by who?
- Don’t be fooled by simple media “science”
- “Do the math” – a bit like “Do the research!”
- Victory Day celebration of defeat of terrorism in Palmyra
- Will we be using contact lens cameras in future?
- Thermal Stress and Bleaching in the Cnidarian-Dinoflagellate Symbiosis: The Application of Metabolomics
- Thoughts from Nairobi: Science advice from international to national and back again
- New study increases health evidence for kiwifruit consumption
- 'Fresh Facts' shows export growth for New Zealand horticulture
- Building the health capabilities of berries
- Our Land and Water National Science Challenge launched
- Research to set NZ sheep milk apart
- Unlocking Curious Minds contestable fund
- Food selection by the northern yellow-cheeked crested gibbons (Nomascus annamensis), northern Cambodia
- Parkour/Freerunning as a Pathway to Prosocial Change: A Theoretical Analysis
- Sir Peter Gluckman Blog: Knowledge, values and worldviews: implications for science communication
- The evolving nature of science advice
- Irrigation and Ecosystem Services: development of an irrigation model for the LUCI ecosystem services framework
- Surface and shear-wave velocity modelling of the Tongariro Volcanic Centre, New Zealand, using ambient noise cross-correlation
- Selective mortality on early life-history traits of a temperate reef fish
- Capturing Enculturation Awareness: Conscious Negotiations between Culture and the Self
- Mapping Memories: Do Sketchplans Help Young Adolescents Recall more Information about an Event?
- Foraging Behaviour and Individuality in the Common Wasp (Vespula vulgaris)
- Stratigraphic Investigations into the Late Miocene-Early Pliocene of the Northern Aorangi Range, Wairarapa
- Scavenging amphipods of the Tonga Trench: an analysis of community assemblage and population structure
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites