- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on Scientific integrity requires… Bill Osmunson DDS MP… on Scientific integrity requires… Ken on Bottle fed infants: fluoridate… turizemptuj (@turize… on Bottle fed infants: fluoridate… Ken on Scientific integrity requires… bill@teachingsmiles.… on Scientific integrity requires… Ken on Scientific integrity requires… Bill Osmunson on Scientific integrity requires… Ken on Scientific integrity requires… Bill Osmunson on Scientific integrity requires… Ken on Scientific integrity requires… Bill Osmunson DDS MP… on Scientific integrity requires… johnnyjohnsonjr on Scientific integrity requires… johnnyjohnsonjr on Anti-fluoride propagandists ap… johnnyjohnsonjr on Anti-fluoride propagandists ap…
- Scientific integrity requires critical investigation – not blind acceptance
- November ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoride propagandists appear not to read the articles they promote
- The anti-fluoride brigade won’t be erecting billboards about this study
- October ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- ADHD and fluoride – wishful thinking supported by statistical manipulation?
- Experts complain to funding body about quality of fluoride-IQ research
- What do these mother-child studies really say about fluoridation?
- September ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Biostatistical problems with the Canadian fluoride/IQ study
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: humour
A new line of sunflower oil on Russian supermarket shelves. Image credit: Marcel Sardo @marcelsardo I came across this on twitter – a new line of sunflower oil launched on the Russian market. The labels claim the product is conducive to a … Continue reading
I have been in Wellington for the Parliamentary select committee hearings on fluoridation. Well, that was the excuse – I was really there to catch up with my family (always a joy and am amazed at how tall my grandson … Continue reading
This video is a parody of a TED talk – you know, those talks which often come across very impressively but may not have much in the way of real content. Or is this just me getting cynical in my dotage? … Continue reading
This video is getting plenty of coverage – and despite its length, it is worth watching. The humour helps, of course. You certainly won’t be bored if you commit the 20 minutes required to watch the video right through. Oliver warns … Continue reading
This is a spoof, of course – but a legitimate one. It’s a response to reports like this from The ecologist – “Monsanto on trial for crimes against nature and humanity.” Some readers may have been fooled by this, but … Continue reading
Paul Connett is the Executive Director of the anti-fluoride propagandists group, the Fluoridation Action Network (FAN). His recent presentation to the Denver Water Board’s fluoridation forum was full of scientific misrepresentations and distortions. I debunked his claims on fluoridation and … Continue reading
Sometimes satire is very close to the truth. Take this piece from The Shovel – Liberal Party Commits To Having 50% Women In Seats Shown On Camera By 2025: Tony Abbott says his party is serious about the advancement of … Continue reading
I guess a few parents will relate to this science project. Credit: Susan Messina. Similar articles