- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on What are the recent fluoride-I… Ken on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Ken on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on soundhill1 on MH17 tragedy- 5 years on Stuartg on Scientific integrity & flu… Ken on Scientific integrity & flu… Bill Osmunson DDS MP… on Scientific integrity & flu… Ken on Scientific integrity & flu… Bill Osmunson DDS MP… on Scientific integrity & flu… Ken on Scientific integrity & flu… Bill Osmunson DDS MP… on Scientific integrity & flu…
- Fluoridation and sex steroid hormones – or the mouse that roared
- What are the recent fluoride-IQ studies really saying about community water fluoridation?
- December ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation science and political advocacy – who is fooling who?
- Scientific integrity & fluoridation – Dr Ghali responds
- Sleep disorders and fluoride: dredging data to confirm a bias
- Some fluoride-IQ researchers seem to be taking in each other’s laundry
- Statistical manipulation to get publishable results
- Scientific integrity requires critical investigation – not blind acceptance
- November ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: school
Religious instruction scrapped from curriculum – what a great headline to see in the newspaper. Unfortunately, it is just for the Australian state of Victoria. But it could well happen here, considering the opposition to religious instruction in state schools we … Continue reading
Looks like we might be making a bit of progress in attempts to establish a genuine secular education system in New Zealand. There are reports that “secular education advocates have had a win in their fight against the Bible in … Continue reading
Here’s a short Aussie video on the problem of religious instruction in secular schools. It’s well presented, and the situation in Australia is quite like that in New Zealand. In particular, the legal structure which allows access by religious groups … Continue reading
Here is something for parents to consider. I think that, under the humour, there is a serious message.
Here’s an idea for Focus on the Family’s next project to encourage discussion of science in New Zealand’s schools. Why not send a copy of the DVD Allan Wilson: Evolutionary to the 400 schools they sent their last project to … Continue reading
It’s easy to think that the current attack on science in the USA is a peculiarly American phenomenon – that it doesn’t, or wouldn’t, occur here in New Zealand. After all, a poll (UMR Research Survey: Morality, Religion and Evolution) … Continue reading
New Zealand has good Human Rights Legislation making discrimination on grounds of religion or ethical belief illegal. Despite this religious discrimination in favour of Christian beliefs occurs. Obvious examples are the use of Christian prayers in Parliament, some local councils … Continue reading
Too often when we talk about religious diversity, people with non-theist beliefs are excluded. We saw this with the the statement on Religious Diversity in New Zealand. It refers to our legislation, and international treaties, which guarantee human rights for … Continue reading
I notice a few regulars no longer allow public access to the site counters. This may happen accidentally when the blog format is altered. If your blog is unexpectedly missing or the numbers seem very low please check this out. After … Continue reading