- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Hyping it up over fluoridation
- September ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- August ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Even studies from endemic fluorosis areas show fluoride is not harmful at levels used in fluoridation
- Canadian studies confirm findings of Broadbent et al (2015) – fluoridation has no effect on child IQ
- Child IQ in countries with endemic fluorosis imply fluoridation is safe.
- Anti-fluoride 65 brain-fluoride studies not evidence against fluoridation
- June ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking delayed
- Another study used by anti-fluoride activists actually shows community water fluoridation OK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: terror
A peaceful, tranquil place to sit and contemplate in the Hagley Park/Botanical Gardens area of Christchurch. It is obscene that this terrorist act occurred only a short distance away from here. Like most New Zealanders I am badly shocked by … Continue reading
Victory over terrorism in Syria is still a long way off. But the liberation of Palmyra was an important and symbolic step towards that. This concert on Thursday, in the historic amphitheatre of the ancient city of Palmyra, was dedicated to the … Continue reading
I wonder how democratically minded people reacted to news of the defeat of the Nazis at Stalingrad during World War II. Or to the liberation of inmates from German concentration camps in Poland by Russian forces towards the end of the … Continue reading
This photo of Presidents Obama and Putin in serious and intense discussion at the current G20 meeting symbolises what could be a positive change in international politics. Perhaps the Friday 13th acts of terror in Paris precipitated this particular meeting … Continue reading
Appropriately, some of the most effective protests against the most recent act of terrorism has come from cartoonists. Let’s hope the pencil, and brush, are mightier than the weapons of terror.
I think most people are pleased the authorities captured the suspects for the Boston Marathon bombing – and got one of them alive. There are a lot of issues raised by the Boston events over the last week, and I … Continue reading
Although recent US probes to Mars have been very successful there have certainly been a lot of failures in both US and Russian attempts in the past. However, we all have our fingers crossed for the Curiosity probe which will … Continue reading
OK, the connection between the Norwegian terrorism and science may not be immediately obvious. And I don’t refer here to the chemistry of his bomb manufacture (which he relates at length in his compendium). No, I refer to his attitude … Continue reading