David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an…
- Is “Russiagate” another deception like Iraqi WMDs?
- “Fire and Fury” exposes the fundamental problems of the anti-Trump movement
- Confirmation bias – we all suffer from it but how can we reduce its effect?
- December ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Yet another way Russia is undermining our society
- Anti-fluoridationists misrepresent New Zealand dental data – an annual event
- Fluoridation means money in the pocket
- Anti-fluoridation campaigners often use statistical significance to confirm bias
- November ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- The problem with scepticism
- Is "Russiagate" another deception like Iraqi WMDs?
- "Fire and Fury" exposes the fundamental problems of the anti-Trump movement
- Psychological and religious abuse of children
- Objective or subjective laws and lawgivers
- Subjective morality - not what it seems?
- Calcium fluoride and the "soft" water anti-fluoridation myth
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: Syria
Cautious optimism seems to be a common international response to the cessation of hostilities deal announced for Syria by John Kerry and Sergei Lavrov yesterday. But what do Syrians think? RT’s correspondent Lizzie Phelan did some live recording of the views … Continue reading
“COVERAGE OF the Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press. Reporting about carnage in the ancient city of Aleppo is the latest reason why.” That is according to … Continue reading
I came across this on Facebook today and was impressed with the message – a view on the Syrian conflict which we just do not get from our mainstream media. It is very refreshing – I believe there are just so many … Continue reading
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this was the US/NATO policy (or excuse for a policy) in Syria – “Assad must go!”
One gets the impression from our news media that those horrible Russians (or perhaps just the demon Putin) are unjustly bombing Syria, killing its citizens and causing all those refugees to flee to Europe. Of course, that is “too bad … Continue reading
When scientists evaluate published research we are more interested in evidence than in conclusions. In fact, the same evidence may lead scientific readers to different conclusions. That’s not surprising as in the real world no research project is able to consider all … Continue reading
Image credit: THOSE ’17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES’ CITED BY HILLARY CLINTON ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE NEWS I have discovered a new word – “stovepiping.” Must admit I had to look it up – but it seems to … Continue reading
Just when we seem to be making progress over Syria this has to happen. The US was starting to accept that the current elected president in Syria no long “has to go.” Peace talks are underway in Geneva. And then … Continue reading