It seems to me that a feature more or less common to deniers is conspiracy theory. This is probably inevitable. After all, if one is going to reject all the science and make charges of dishonesty against scientists, politicians and activists concerned about global warming you do need some sort of explanatory framework. It seems simpler to just put the whole thing down to a giant conspiracy, rather than bother dealing with the intricacies of the science, commerce and politics involved.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites