It’s easy to be fooled by that claim and it is being used politically. Rodney Hide, the leader of the ACT party in New Zealand who will probably hold a place in the new National lead government is using this claim (which he falsely attribute to the UN) to argue against measures to control emissions of green house gases (see John, I’m only dancing).
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Hip fractures in the elderly and fluoride – contradictory evidence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites