And try to hunt down the definitions. Answers for example describes matter as “something that has mass and exists as a solid, liquid, gas, or plasma.” In Wikipedia we find: “Matter is the substrate from which physical existence is derived, remaining more or less constant amid changes. Anything that occupies space and has mass and weight.” Search for clarification usually produces the circular definitions that matter has substance and substances are matter.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Church rejects power of prayer!
- Does science lead to secularism?
- September ’19 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation propaganda now relies on only four studies. 5: Don't censor yourself
- An open letter to Declan Waugh - new mechanism for fluoride toxicity?
- Severe dental fluorosis the real cause of IQ deficits?
- The Physics of Interdigitated Dielectrometry Sensors and Application as In-Situ Oil Oxidation Monitoring
- Mātauranga Māori and anti-microbials: Searching for new tools to control the spread of Kauri Dieback
- Beyond the dollar: Carbon farming and its alternatives for Tairāwhiti Māori landowners
- Disentangling the determinants of reproductive success in a temperate reef fish, Forsterygion lapillum
- Do human values predict perceptions, attitudes & behaviours towards the New Zealand marine environment?
- Storying place: A tok stori about relationalities in Oceanic education and development
- Rubbish Justice: A political ecology of Tibar's dumpsite-to-landfill upgrade in Timor-Leste
- The Number of Unanimous Witnesses who Identify a Suspect from a Lineup Influences Mock Jurors
- Integrated conservation of the Whenua Hou Diving Petrel
- Kānuka honey for the treatment of herpes simplex labialis within an novel community pharmacy-based network
- How can paddy rice farmers adapt to climate change? A case study of Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) in Luang Prabang province, Laos
- The plans and aspirations of teenage students in semi-rural Timor-Leste
- Investigating the Mechanism Behind the Release of Microcystins in Freshwater Cyanobacteria
- Understanding Pasifika Educational Aspirations and Conceptions of Development in Wainuiomata
- Meat and Dairy Consumption Drivers: Exploring the Values and Ethics that Define People’s Attitudes in Wellington
- No place like home: The role of place attachment in increasing individual preparedness for natural hazard events
- Modelling Surtseyan Ejecta
- Is habitat enhancement a viable strategy for conserving New Zealand's endemic lizards?
- Solo Motherhood and the State: Precarity, Agency, and Post-Development Discourse in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Niche Partitioning of 5 Sympatric Bornean Ungulates in Response to Spatiotemporal Variation in Fruit Availability and Resulting Implications for Predator-Prey Interactions
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites