This article from Wired (5 Atrocious Science Clichés to Throw Down a Black Hole) describes a couple of clichéd terms which sometimes creep into science writing. I can also suggest some others that have crept into the more political writing about science which we should also try to get rid of.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Noah Edelson on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Traja militanti… on Strident, militant atheists? David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… Aung Min on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Everything You Know About Ukra… Ken on Virtue signaling over Ukr… Ken on Virtue signaling over Ukr… Ken on Virtue signaling over Ukr… David Fierstien on Virtue signaling over Ukr…
- Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedians are often more truthful than politicians.
- Ukraine – a beginner’s guide
- Why the silence on censorship?
- Everything You Know About Ukraine Is WRONG
- Some sense on the Russia-Ukraine war
- British volunteer soldier in Ukraine tells his story
- Virtue signaling over Ukraine
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites