This video – The beginning of the universe, for beginners – is the premiere of a series of five, first of their kind, collaborations between CERN and TED Ed. The series covers the origins of the universe, dark matter, antimatter, big data and the Higgs boson. The other four animations will premiere at TEDxCERN, another first of its kind event, on 3 May from 2pm – 8pm CEST, and the animated lessons will be available on ed.ted.com starting on 3 May. The webcast will be available to the public on the TEDxCERN website.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
Ken on Fluoridation: Some simple… MQ Q on Fluoridation: Some simple… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… David on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… David on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… David on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Ross Forbes on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Richard Christie on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Stuartg on Fluoridation: What’s hap… Ken on Fluoridation: What’s hap…
- Another shonky OPCW chemical incident report on Syria
- Not just another rat study
- Russian sports doping scandal looking like an illusion?
- April ’18 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Mainstream media-political alliance gets vindictive
- Novichock – a marketing ploy?
- The “heart of the Syrian chemical weapons programme” destroyed?
- OPCW on Salisbury poisoning – one step forward, two back?
- Anti-fluoridationist Paul Connett misrepresents NZ data
- Anti-fluoridationists rejection of IQ studies in fluoridated area.
- Kawerau container terminal - demand nearly triples!
- Geodetic, hydrologic and seismological signals associated with precipitation and infiltration in the central Southern Alps, New Zealand
- Analysis and Prediction of High Frequency Foreign Exchange Data
- Chasing "Zampanalogs": Advancing the Synthesis of the Zampanolide Macrocycle
- Does rumination function as a longitudinal mediator between mindfulness and depressive symptoms?
- Investigating the Intrafollicular Factors Affecting Oocyte Developmental Competency
- The larval morphology and the effects of sound frequencies on the settlement behaviour of the biofouling Bryozoan: Watersipora subatra
- Localised Waves: Tightest Focus, Lorentz Transformation, and Polarization Singularities of Non-Paraxial Beams
- Enactive Emotion In Forensic Practice: The Application of Embodied Cognitive and Affective Science to Offender Rehabilitation Programs
- Rituals, rigidity and cognitive load: A competitive test of ritual benefits for stress
- Private Sector and Corporate Social Responsibility: Understandings and Perspectives of Different Stakeholders. Case study of a Mining Company in Laos
- MICE-PES: An Algorithm for Accurate Conformational Analysis and its Implementation to Natural Products
- Laterally Grown ZnO Nanowires for Sensing Applications
- The Reproductive Biology of Deep-Sea Elasmobranchs and Batoids from Chatham Rise and the Sub-Antarctic Region of New Zealand
- Intergenerational land management solutions
- Microbiota of an Invasive Wasp Vespula vulgaris and Hymenopteran relatives: Interpreting the microbiome
- Intercellular mitochondrial transfer in neural cells
- Coastal Groundwater Dynamics - Investigation of Using Geoelectrical and Hydrochemical Tools for Saline Intrusion Monitoring
- Methodology development for the synthesis of iminosugars
- Upper plate deformation and its relationship to the underlying Hikurangi subduction interface, southern North Island, New Zealand
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites