This video – The beginning of the universe, for beginners – is the premiere of a series of five, first of their kind, collaborations between CERN and TED Ed. The series covers the origins of the universe, dark matter, antimatter, big data and the Higgs boson. The other four animations will premiere at TEDxCERN, another first of its kind event, on 3 May from 2pm – 8pm CEST, and the animated lessons will be available on ed.ted.com starting on 3 May. The webcast will be available to the public on the TEDxCERN website.
lindarosarn on Are we all anti-fascist n… David Fierstien on The main stream media is out o… Ken on The main stream media is out o… David Fierstien on The main stream media is out o… Ken on The main stream media is out o… David Fierstien on The main stream media is out o… Ken on The main stream media is out o… David Fierstien on The main stream media is out o… Ken on The main stream media is out o… David Fierstien on The main stream media is out o… Steve Slott on Fluoridation and cancer Ken on The main stream media is out o… Richard Christie on The main stream media is out o… Ken on Local anti-fluoride activists… Steve Slott on Local anti-fluoride activists…
- Are we all anti-fascist now?
- Are fluoride researchers sacked for their findings?
- Fluoridation and cancer
- Local anti-fluoride activists tell porkies yet again
- July ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- The main stream media is out of touch
- Don’t rely on sources – follow the evidence
- Stovepiping to produce fake news
- June ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Darwin, sexual selection and Putin
- Tropical Pacific relationships with Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation and Antarctic climate
- Advancement of Measurement Techniques for Tunable Resistive Pulse Sensing
- Chapman: To be or not to be
- A gravity analysis of the Alpine Fault and the DFDP-2 drill site, Whataroa valley, South Westland, South Island, New Zealand
- Forestry - sunrise or sunset industry?
- Investigations into the Mesophase Behaviour and Equilibrium Dynamics of a Family of Aerosol OT-related Surfactants
- Normal Faulting and Volcanism in the Kora 3D Seismic Volume
- Young People's Comprehension of the Rights Caution in New Zealand
- “Keeping the wet in wetlands”: A case study of wetland response to projected changes in climate at Mathews Lagoon, Boggy Pond and Wairio Wetlands
- From the Fragrant Highlands to the Netherlands: A Case Study on the Evolution of the Adoption of Ethical Value Chains for Kerinci Cinnamon
- Toward the Synthesis of Rimarikiamide A
- Phylogenetic relationships, population connectivity, and development of genetic assignment testing in Buller's Albatross (Thalassarche bulleri ssp.)
- Quantitative analysis of New Zealand-Antarctica plate motions during the Paleogene and Late Cretaceous
- The effect of clozapine and MIS416 on demyelination, remyelination and immunomodulation in the murine cuprizone model
- Volcanic and tectonic perspectives on the age and evolution of the Wairakei-Tauhara geothermal system
- Modelling the distribution of an oviparous skink, Oligosoma suteri
- Seagrass: A Dynamic System
- Transport properties in nanostructured thermoelectric materials and single crystal perovskites
- Spatial and Temporal Modelling of Hoki Distribution using Gaussian Markov Random Fields
- Does Mindfulness Reduce Perceptions of False Self?
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites