This video – The beginning of the universe, for beginners – is the premiere of a series of five, first of their kind, collaborations between CERN and TED Ed. The series covers the origins of the universe, dark matter, antimatter, big data and the Higgs boson. The other four animations will premiere at TEDxCERN, another first of its kind event, on 3 May from 2pm – 8pm CEST, and the animated lessons will be available on ed.ted.com starting on 3 May. The webcast will be available to the public on the TEDxCERN website.
Stuartg on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Ken on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… soundhill1 on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Ken on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… soundhill1 on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Stuartg on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Stuartg on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… soundhill1 on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Stuartg on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… soundhill1 on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Stuartg on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Ken on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Richard Christie on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… soundhill1 on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p… Ken on Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism p…
- Studies show – or do they?
- Should we trust science? – Wellington talk
- Can world leaders learn from the Paris terror attacks?
- Anti-fluoride hypothyroidism paper slammed yet again
- Cyberchondria and similar “illnesses”
- Onehunga and the “fluoride-free” myth
- Thames voters decisively support fluoridation
- Why doesn’t Putin shirtfront someone?
- October ’15 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Scientific papers, civil disobedience and personal networks
- The geology of Pegasus Basin based on outcrop correlatives in southeastern Wairarapa and northeastern Marlborough, New Zealand.
- Corticosterone secretion in tuatara (Sphenodon punctatus): Influential factors and conservation applications
- Using Paleoecological Proxies to Determine Holocene Environmental Change: A Case Study at Onaero Beach, North Taranaki
- Location, Location, Location? Comparing Release Plan Quality, Community Experience, and Recidivism Rate of High-Risk Offenders Released to a Fresh Start or Returning to the Devil They Know
- Modelling Complexity and Uncertainty in Fisheries Stock Assessment
- Urgent need for global strategies on forest health
- American foulbrood and its causative agent, Paenibacillus larvae, in New Zealand’s registered hives and apiaries
- Does Seston Quality Limit the Presence of Mussels on Wellington’s South Coast? FlowCAM investigation of seston particle type
- Twisted magnetization phases in orbital-dominant rare-earth nitrides
- Malcontents and Monopoly Rents: An Analysis of the Nature and Quality of Discourse Around, and the Drivers of, Policy Change in the New Zealand Electricity Sector
- What you are missing!
- Proactive Control of Emotional Distraction: An ERP Investigation
- First Principles Study of Ga₍₂₀₋x₎Alx⁺ Nanoalloys: Structure, Thermodynamics and Phase Diagram
- The Conceptualisation of Risk and Protective Factors in Child Sex Offenders: A Preliminary Theoretical Model
- Why do governments support research?
- Resource-use and recursion by a mega-herbivore Elephas maximus borneensis
- Healthy land, healthy rivers, healthy people
- Forestry research partnership to build high-value wood exports
- A preliminary catalogue of Hikurangi, New Zealand, Slow Slip Earthquakes, from January 2000 to February 2014
- Emotion Regulation and Vulnerability to Depression: A Longitudinal Test of the Diathesis-Stress Model
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites