I am being purposely provocative here – and who else provokes better that Richard Feynman.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation and child IQ - the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- Climate scientist Phil Jones exonerated
- Water treatment chemicals - why pick on fluoride?
- Einstein on Galileo's contribution
- An open letter to Declan Waugh - new mechanism for fluoride toxicity?
- Church rejects power of prayer!
- The Physics of Interdigitated Dielectrometry Sensors and Application as In-Situ Oil Oxidation Monitoring
- Mātauranga Māori and anti-microbials: Searching for new tools to control the spread of Kauri Dieback
- Beyond the dollar: Carbon farming and its alternatives for Tairāwhiti Māori landowners
- Disentangling the determinants of reproductive success in a temperate reef fish, Forsterygion lapillum
- Do human values predict perceptions, attitudes & behaviours towards the New Zealand marine environment?
- Storying place: A tok stori about relationalities in Oceanic education and development
- Rubbish Justice: A political ecology of Tibar's dumpsite-to-landfill upgrade in Timor-Leste
- The Number of Unanimous Witnesses who Identify a Suspect from a Lineup Influences Mock Jurors
- Integrated conservation of the Whenua Hou Diving Petrel
- Kānuka honey for the treatment of herpes simplex labialis within an novel community pharmacy-based network
- How can paddy rice farmers adapt to climate change? A case study of Climate-Smart Agriculture (CSA) in Luang Prabang province, Laos
- The plans and aspirations of teenage students in semi-rural Timor-Leste
- Investigating the Mechanism Behind the Release of Microcystins in Freshwater Cyanobacteria
- Understanding Pasifika Educational Aspirations and Conceptions of Development in Wainuiomata
- Meat and Dairy Consumption Drivers: Exploring the Values and Ethics that Define People’s Attitudes in Wellington
- No place like home: The role of place attachment in increasing individual preparedness for natural hazard events
- Modelling Surtseyan Ejecta
- Is habitat enhancement a viable strategy for conserving New Zealand's endemic lizards?
- Solo Motherhood and the State: Precarity, Agency, and Post-Development Discourse in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Niche Partitioning of 5 Sympatric Bornean Ungulates in Response to Spatiotemporal Variation in Fruit Availability and Resulting Implications for Predator-Prey Interactions
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites