This article from Wired (5 Atrocious Science Clichés to Throw Down a Black Hole) describes a couple of clichéd terms which sometimes creep into science writing. I can also suggest some others that have crept into the more political writing about science which we should also try to get rid of.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Fluoridation and child IQ – the problem of counting chickens before they hatch
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites