I have discussed the issue of “supernaturalism” and science before but return to it having just read Can Science Test Supernatural Worldviews? by Dr Yonatan I. Fishman. It’s an excellent paper which I recommend you read as it may challenge some of your ideas. You can download the full text here.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- August ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- June ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoridation group tells porkies about NZ fluoridation review
- Opponents of fluoridation all at sea with new legislation
- Update of NZ fluoridation review timely and useful
- May ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Fluoridation contribution to heavy metals in drinking water is too low to measure
- April ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Hip fractures in the elderly and fluoride – contradictory evidence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites