- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Hyping it up over fluoridation
- September ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- August ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- July ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Even studies from endemic fluorosis areas show fluoride is not harmful at levels used in fluoridation
- Canadian studies confirm findings of Broadbent et al (2015) – fluoridation has no effect on child IQ
- Child IQ in countries with endemic fluorosis imply fluoridation is safe.
- Anti-fluoride 65 brain-fluoride studies not evidence against fluoridation
- June ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking delayed
- Another study used by anti-fluoride activists actually shows community water fluoridation OK
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Tag Archives: violence
The repeal of Section 59 of New Zealand Crimes Act 1961 sparked a lot of debate here about the use of violence against children. I feel this discussion concentrated on parental rights and often ignored the results of parental violence on children. Sad, because child abuse is a problem in New Zealand.
I think the victims of child abuse suffer three times over (if they survive the original abuse). Continue reading
Some time ago Clay Naf (Defusing the Neuron Bomb) warned that modern extremist terrorists “the self-appointed ‘soldiers of God’ have a terrible new weapon in their hands: the neuron bomb.” Fridays suicide bombings in Pakistan, aimed at ex-premier Benazir Bhutto, are just the latest example of the use of neuron bombs.
Naff described the neuron bomb this way: