Well, it seems that Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has sparked a local war in New Zealand’s blogosphere! It all started with his speech at the UN Conference on Racism in Geneva. This attacked Zionism as a form of racism and precipitated a walkout by many delegates.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
- Data dredging, p-hacking and motivated discussion in anti-fluoride paper
- Censorship: Thinking you are right – even if you’re wrong
- Embarrassing knock-back of second draft review of possible cognitive health effects of fluoride
- The promotion of weak statistical relationships in science
- Can we trust science?
- January ’21 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- I don’t “believe” in science – and neither should you
- December ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Science is often wrong – be critical
- November ’20 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites