David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on Is “Russiagate” an… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on “Fire and Fury” ex… Ken on “Fire and Fury” ex… David Fierstien on Is “Russiagate” an…
- Is “Russiagate” another deception like Iraqi WMDs?
- “Fire and Fury” exposes the fundamental problems of the anti-Trump movement
- Confirmation bias – we all suffer from it but how can we reduce its effect?
- December ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Yet another way Russia is undermining our society
- Anti-fluoridationists misrepresent New Zealand dental data – an annual event
- Fluoridation means money in the pocket
- Anti-fluoridation campaigners often use statistical significance to confirm bias
- November ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- The problem with scepticism
- Is "Russiagate" another deception like Iraqi WMDs?
- "Fire and Fury" exposes the fundamental problems of the anti-Trump movement
- Psychological and religious abuse of children
- Objective or subjective laws and lawgivers
- Subjective morality - not what it seems?
- Calcium fluoride and the "soft" water anti-fluoridation myth
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Search Results for: Russia
Iraq: A Deadly Deception – strong parallels with current “Russiagate” affair The alleged Russian collusion/interference investigations lumber on. Despite the media spin and intelligence leaks nothing of substance has yet been unearthed. Nothing to verify the claims originally made by … Continue reading
OK – must stress this is satire. Too many people seem to have adopted the slogan “Question Less” in their approach to the news media, particularly on reports. like this one. Don’t want anyone to go away with the wrong … Continue reading
One gets the impression from our news media that those horrible Russians (or perhaps just the demon Putin) are unjustly bombing Syria, killing its citizens and causing all those refugees to flee to Europe. Of course, that is “too bad … Continue reading
Here is a nice infogram summarising information on the meteor which exploded over the Urals, in Russia, last Friday. Click twice to enlarge. Credit – UK Telegraph: Meteor5.png . But talk about a cosmic coincidence. here we were looking in … Continue reading
I have long considered myself a “lefty,’ a “liberal” and a “progressive.” But I have despaired over the last 18 months at the behaviour of what I have often considered “my side.” The sinking of “fellow liberals” into a quagmire of … Continue reading
A local reporter at the site of the alleged chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun (Source: YouTube) I fully accept almost all news reports we see are politically biased. It is up to the reader to recognise this and to critically analyse … Continue reading
A moment of clarity in the NZ election negotiations. Credit: NZ Herald. Maybe it is the social media silo effect but I think a lot of New Zealanders feel proud about the way our recent elections went. Once again we … Continue reading
US neo-Nazis and fascists supporters march in Charoltsvill, USA. Image credit: Alejandro Alvarez/News2Share via Reuters Wouldn’t that be nice? What if the current almost universal condemnation of fascism by the main stream media and social media commenters were genuine.? That it represents an abhorrence … Continue reading
Image credit: THOSE ’17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES’ CITED BY HILLARY CLINTON ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA TURNED OUT TO BE FAKE NEWS I have discovered a new word – “stovepiping.” Must admit I had to look it up – but it seems to … Continue reading
Credit: RussiaFeed. Must edge my way back in into blogging after a period of mourning. So here is something provocative. Perhaps President Putin is “making Russia great again” in a way we haven’t thought of. Via Darwinian sexual selection? If this song is … Continue reading