I get frustrated with those who talk about “naturalism”, the “supernatural”, “materialism”, etc., without defining their terms. And this goes for both the supporters and opponents of science. Why talk about “methodological materialism” and “metaphysical materialism” if you don’t, first, make clear what you mean by this.
- Anti-fluoridationists go to Supreme Court – who is paying for this?
- Debunking a “classic” fluoride-IQ paper by leading anti-fluoride propagandists
- Islamophobia or mental illness?
- Tha Amnesty report – and a response from Syria
- Non-fluoridated Christchurch does not have better teeth than fluoridated Auckland
- January ’17 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Debunking anti-fluoridationist’s remaining 12 reasons for opposing fluoridation
- Madonna teaches us a lesson in critical thinking
- New research confirms adults benefit from community water fluoridation as well as children
- Premature births a factor in cognitive deficits observed in areas of endemic fluorosis?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites