- June ’15 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Cochrane fluoridation review. II: “Biased” and poor quality research?
- Cochrane fluoridation review. I: Most research ignored
- What is causing warming of the earth?
- New science bloggers wanted for Sciblogs 2.0
- Gagging of scientists – a common problem?
- I wish more people were aware of this
- Misrepresentation of the new Cochrane fluoridation review
- News media – telling us how to think
- Misrepresenting the York fluoride review
- What you are missing!
- Resistance to microtubule-stabilising agents following point mutation of human βI-tubulin
- RARE Velocimetry of Shear Banded Flow in Cylindrical Couette Geometry
- Preventing family violence: Investigating the theoretical orientations and techniques of New Zealand migrant communities
- Mixture-based Clustering for the Ordered Stereotype Model
- Online tool tackles worst of NZ pasture pests and weeds
- Advanced technologies expand our knowledge of spray deposition
- Scion/VITO collaboration – from lignin to bioproducts
- Macroevolutionary Changes of Plants on Islands
- Spatial and temporal genetic structure of the New Zealand scallop Pecten novaezelandiae: A multidisciplinary perspective
- Traumatic Bonding and Intimate Partner Violence
- Late Transition Metal Complexes of Pyridyldiphosphines
- Meet Scion's post-doctoral research fellows
- Optical probes of free charge generation in organic photovoltaics
- How information affects attributions for ambiguous behaviours resulting from stroke
- Transaction cost implications of two approaches to forests in climate change policy: New Zealand and California
- Investigating the mode of action of tuberculosis drugs using hypersensitive mutants of Mycobacterium smegmatis
- Electronic Conduction in Disordered Carbon Materials
- Exploring the Role of the Customer in the Fuzzy Front End of Innovation
- Exploring Mechanisms of Change in the Rehabilitation of High-Risk Offenders
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites