- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
reenmac on What about those Russian … nationalfluoridation… on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine – s… Aung Min on Confusion about neo-Nazis in U… Ken on Confusion about neo-Nazis in U… Ken on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Noah Edelson on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Traja militanti… on Strident, militant atheists? David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… Aung Min on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Everything You Know About Ukra…
- What about those Russian neo-Nazis?
- Neo-Nazis in Ukraine – stages of denial
- Confusion about neo-Nazis in Ukraine-Russia war
- Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedians are often more truthful than politicians.
- Ukraine – a beginner’s guide
- Why the silence on censorship?
- Everything You Know About Ukraine Is WRONG
- Some sense on the Russia-Ukraine war
- British volunteer soldier in Ukraine tells his story
- Virtue signaling over Ukraine
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites
Tag Archives: paranormal
Theologists perform all sorts of mental gymnastics (their favourite pastime) to justify faith. They will even claim their faith is based on evidence and reason. This begs the question: “If you have evidence and reason why would you need faith?”
When it comes down to it, faith is what you use when you don’t have evidence – when you have a strong desire to believe something without any supporting evidence, or even in the face of all evidence. This is common not only to religious believers but also to other believers in the “supernatural” or “paranormal.”