- The real lessons from Vladimir Putin’s re-election
- Why is it so difficult to get an open discussion on fluoridation?
- Mary Byrne’s criticism is misplaced and avoids the real issues
- Anti-fluoride group coordinator responds to my article
- Where could you get a nerve agent in Salisbury?
- The first casualty . .
- Paul Connett’s misrepresentation of maternal F exposure study debunked
- February ’18 – NZ blogs sitemeter ranking
- Anti-fluoride activist commits “Death by PowerPoint”
- Paul Connett “updates” NZ MPs about fluoride?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites