In New Zealand we often hear the claim that the ethics, morals and values of our society are Christian. Some will even go as far as proposing that this claim should be enshrined in legislation. That the government should declare the country Christian in law. This proposal is rejected by members of other religions, the non-religious and many Christians. Many people are unhappy with the proposal because they see it as a step towards a theocracy.
- Follow Open Parachute on WordPress.com
reenmac on What about those Russian … nationalfluoridation… on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine – s… Aung Min on Confusion about neo-Nazis in U… Ken on Confusion about neo-Nazis in U… Ken on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Noah Edelson on Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedian… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Ukraine – a beginner… Traja militanti… on Strident, militant atheists? David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… David Fierstien on Ukraine – a beginner… Aung Min on Ukraine – a beginner… Ken on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Why the silence on censor… rrrr1 on Everything You Know About Ukra…
- What about those Russian neo-Nazis?
- Neo-Nazis in Ukraine – stages of denial
- Confusion about neo-Nazis in Ukraine-Russia war
- Neo-Nazis in Ukraine. Comedians are often more truthful than politicians.
- Ukraine – a beginner’s guide
- Why the silence on censorship?
- Everything You Know About Ukraine Is WRONG
- Some sense on the Russia-Ukraine war
- British volunteer soldier in Ukraine tells his story
- Virtue signaling over Ukraine
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Articles and comments search
Add to Favourites